Motor Boat Rentals
Cruise the archipelago, visit the nearby islands, bring a picnic. This is a great way to get out on the water and see our amazing scenery.
We have two 14′ Runabouts that can seat four. They are available to rent for half day or a full day. They both have an 8 horse Yamaha engine.
Knowledge of navigation and reading a chart is a must. Boating experience is required.
PFD’s, chart, VHF radio, anchor, and are paddles are provided, as well as 6 gallons of gasoline. Bring your cell phone in a zip lock bag.
A $500.00 security deposit is required. Your credit card will be charged for any damage to the boat or the motor.
- Smoking is not allowed on these boats.
- Children under 4 are not allowed.
- PFD’s must always be worn and zipped up while on the boat.
- These boats cannot be dragged up on any beaches nor landed on any rocks or ledges. They are easily damaged by dragging.
- If you get fogged in land on the nearest island and call Old Quarry. Always know your location.
$120.00/half day + $20.00 gasoline surcharge
$220.00/full day + $40.00 gasoline surcharge
Renters must prove competency in a motor boat. Old Quarry reserves the right to refuse rental equipment to those with insufficient knowledge or ability for the activity in question. Renter is responsible for any damage whatsoever to the boat or motor.