Old Quarry’s oceanfront facilities are an ideal location for any group function including corporate retreats, organizational workshops, classes, lectures, yoga classes, reunions, seminars and family celebrations.
- Beautiful waterfront and decks for ceremonies and receptions.
- Assistance with event planning.
- Catered meals including authentic Maine lobster bakes.
- Bunkhouse: three private rooms with 2 single beds in each room upstairs; 1 double and 2 single beds downstairs
- House Suites: two private rooms with private baths, king beds.
- Campground: 19 tent sites.
- Campground: 3 RV sites (under 30 feet in length).
- Function Room in Outfitter Building: decks upstairs and downstairs, accommodates up to 40.
This building sits in a prime location on the edge of our beautiful pond with gorgeous gardens outside the door. The second floor has views of both the ocean and the pond through its many large windows. It was designed to be multifaceted and well appointed to be a very charming, elegant space for receptions. It can be cleared out to make a perfect spot for exercise or craft classes and it has been fully wired for internet hookup and phone service. White boards, easels and projection screen to fit any meeting or workshops.
Rates for Function Room:
Base rate (no other services) $150.00/day or $25.00/hour
Rates for Venue:
Base rate $1,000.00/day. This includes use of oceanfront decks, parking areas, bath house, and picnic tables. It does not include Function Room, Bunkhouse, or campsites.
Above rates do not include weddings.